Individuals who register to Volunteer must agree to the Volunteer Agreement before their registration will be complete in our sales system and they are permitted to select a Volunteer Shift. Here is a copy of the agreement for you to review:
(Please read carefully before electronically signing)
I have read and agree to the following consignment sale rules, as well as all directions outlined in the Volunteer Information detailed on the sale website – http://grovemopssale.org
- A Volunteer will arrive at their shift 15 minutes before it is scheduled to begin, in order to have adequate time to park their vehicle, use the restroom and receive shift assignments.
- All volunteers must work their entire shift (unless excused by the Volunteer Coordinator).
- A Volunteer who must cancel or reschedule their shift must do this as soon as possible in the online computer system. No changes will be permitted after Sunday, May 12, at midnight. After this date and time, our online scheduler will go offline and no changes can be made.
- A Volunteer who cannot make their shift due to an emergency must send a replacement to fill their shift (ex. husband, friend, another mom, etc.). For any replacement arranged, the volunteer must notify the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Canceling at the last-minute leaves us short-handed. Workers who have not contacted and spoken to us before their shift, or have not found a replacement, will not be allowed to volunteer at future sales.
- Consigning volunteers who miss a volunteer shift will not receive credit for that shift when consignor totals and checks are being determined. Additionally, consignors who do not contact us about missing their shift prior to the shift, or find a replacement volunteer and notify the Volunteer Coordinator ahead of time, will have $8 per missed hour deducted from their consignor earnings at the conclusion of the sale.
- Children are not allowed to accompany anyone during their shift. The only exception is for young infants, accompanying their mother, that are able to be worn in a sling or wrap the entire shift.