Unsold Item pick-up takes place on Saturday between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
Since we have limited time to be cleaned up and out of the facility, all items MUST be picked up by 8:00 pm. WE CANNOT MAKE PHONE CALLS AND WAIT FOR LATE ARRIVALS. All items left after the doors have closed will be donated. We thank you for your punctuality and understanding.
To pick up your items follow these steps:
1. Go to the check-out table and a Volunteer will direct you to your unsold items.
2. Check all your items and make sure they have your consignor number.
- TIP: Bring your itemized list from your login and check all your items completely.
- TIP: If you cannot find an item, look for the area with items that have lost their tags or have been damaged.
3. Go back to the check-out table and sign the Consignor Check-Out Form. This form states that you have received all unsold items.
A note on lost, stolen, or damaged items:
While we will do all we can to help prevent lost, stolen or damaged items, sometimes these things do happen, unfortunately. Please remember, when you register to consign, you agree to the consignor agreement, which states that The Grove MOPS is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items submitted to the sale. Thank you for understanding.