You may select a drop-off shift as soon as you register for the sale. Drop-off shifts take place on the Wednesday before the sale.
If you have not signed up for a drop-off time please CLICK HERE.
We know your time is valuable and limited, so we will do our best in making drop-off go quickly and as easy as possible. If you need help from your car please ask, we will be glad to help.
All items are to be dropped off Wednesday during your pre-selected drop-off shift. Please do not come at a time other than what you have selected, as we will be busy helping other consignors check in their items.
For drop-off, you will enter through the HUB area of The Grove Community Church.
19900 Grove Community Dr. Riverside, CA 92508. This is located in the rear of the church. Please see photo below:
Drop-off has two easy steps:
- Check in at the Consignor Check-in table. There you will verify your information and receive your preview-sale admission ticket (one ticket per consignor). You will also collect large-item tags for your large items and tape your printed inventory tag to it.
- Drop-off your items at our quality control tables. There your items will be inspected and approved. All large items (ex. Pack-N-Plays) will need to be assembled at this time.
Ways to make drop-off faster:
- Sort your clothing items by gender and size. Use rubber bands to group hangers.
- Have all hangers facing left and tags attached to the top right corner.
- Double check your tags. White cardstock tags for donating. Yellow cardstock tags to be returned to the consignor.
- Include batteries in all battery-operated items. These items will be tested at check-in to ensure they work. If your item does not have batteries, we will not accept it.
- Be prepared to assemble all furniture and large items. These items sell better when assembled. The buyer can see the complete product and know all pieces are included.
*We reserve the right to pull any stained or damaged item during the sale that was not noticed at check-in. Those items will be donated or put in the return pile for you to pick up on Saturday.