Individuals who register to consign must agree to the Consignor Agreement before their registration will be complete in our sales system. Here is a copy of the agreement for you to review:
(Please read carefully before electronically signing)
I have read and agree to the following consignment sale rules, as well as all directions outlined in the Consignor Information detailed on the sale website – http://grovemopssale.org
Consignment Consignor Rules:
- Consignor agrees to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable $10 Consignor’s fee to participate in the Grove MOPS Sale.
- All sales are final.
- Sale officials reserve the right to reject or pull any item that does not meet the standards of the sale.
- Consignor assumes all responsibility for theft, loss, and damage of their items before, during, and after the sale.
- The consignor must prepare their items prior to the sale, including tag, and drop-off their items during their designated drop-off shift.
- The consignor is responsible for verifying his/her mailing address at drop-off. If a proceeds check is mailed to the wrong address, any resulting costs will be the full responsibility of the consignor.
- Proceeds checks will be mailed to consignors within 14 business days from the date of the sale. Consignors then have 10 business days to alert sale officials to any discrepancies.
- Participation in Thursday’s Preview Sale is limited to the single person to whom the consignor number is issued. A ticket will be given to this Consignor at drop-off.
- The consignor must agree to this Consignor Agreement to finalize registration and participate in the sale.
By signing this you agree that:
- I understand that when I choose to consign and not volunteer, The Grove MOPS will earn 40% of the purchase price of my items, and I will earn 60% of the purchase price (before sales tax) of my items. However, if I have volunteered one shift (4 hours), I will get 65% of the purchase price (before sales tax) of my items. If I have volunteered two or more shifts (8+ hours), I will get 70% of the purchase price (before sales tax) of my items.
- I agree to collect all unsold yellow-tagged items between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm on Saturday, immediately following the sale. I understand that NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE TO PICK UP ITEMS AFTER CONSIGNOR PICK-UP CLOSES.
- I understand it is my responsibility to print/save my sales donations report for tax purposes within 2 weeks of the sale closing, and that it is not guaranteed to be available beyond that time frame. This report will only include items that I have designated ahead of time to donate and have not sold during the sale.
- I understand all yellow-tagged items left after pick-up closes will be donated.
- I understand that only unsold items with YELLOW TAGS will be returned to me at the above pick-up time. Unsold items tagged with any other color WILL BE DONATED.
- I accept all liability of the items I have brought to the Grove MOPS Sale. I have ensured that none of my items are recalled and all my items meet safety standards.
- I understand that any proceeds check not cashed within 90 days is null and void. I am responsible for reporting undelivered or lost proceeds checks immediately to the sale coordinator. I understand and agree that The Grove MOPS is not responsible for loss or theft of items. The Grove MOPS is also not responsible for items damaged before, during or after the sale.
- (OPTIONAL) If my check is less than $12.00, I consent to donate the proceeds to The Grove MOPS. If I do not agree with this optional statement, I will inform the Grove MOPS Sales Team in writing during my scheduled item drop-off.